May 21, 2011

Me, Me, ME

This is a blog for me, by me and of me (and my opinions). And considering the fact that this blog, at this time, has zero readers- its works out just as well.

I'm a regular person who likes regular things and regularly feels like a misfit.

So through this blog, I plan on documenting my thoughts and my opinions. It will help me track my intellectual progress and the evolution of my understanding of the world that I live in.

Of course, I dream that one day a big shot editor will stumble onto this and be dazzled by my literary acumen and make me a weekly columnist in the Washington Post or NY Times. Even Times of India would be nice.

And you know how I can say this without looking narcissistic or just plain stupid?

It's because, I know, no one's reading!

Enjoy. Me.

P.S. By the way, just because I know that no one's reading, doesn't mean that I'm not going to pretend that there are millions of people who read my blog religiously. It will help keep my thoughts interesting. To me. And of course, my readers.

P.P.S. Please don't report me.
Creative Commons License
The Pious Hippie by Ms. Pious Hippie is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.