This is a blog, like any other blog…. except … well this blog is about me.
Well not me exactly.
I'm a little boring, even to me.
But it's about my thoughts.
I think my thoughts are WAY more interesting than me.
If you went out for dinner with my thoughts, you'd really have a good time.
My thoughts have varied interests- sometimes it's love, sometime's it's life.
Sometimes it's career.
Sometimes it's people.
Sometime's it's random stuff like numbers or squirrels.
Sometimes it's just rambling and ranting about the bully in kindergarten 25 years ago.
That's why you'll notice that I can't 'Label' my thoughts into neat little compartments. They are ALL over the place.
If you force me to label them, then I'll just have a different label for each post, which would be a self-defeating exercise.
I'm actually a pretty regular person, who thinks she knows about stuff. Sometimes I don't and I say so, sometimes I think I do, but I really don’t.
And sometimes I don't in which case I don’t write about it.
I'm rambling now.
I guess, you'll really need to read some of the stuff to see what this blog is about. I'm actually quite lost in trying to describe it.
That has less to do with the brilliant-ness of this blog and more to do with my lackluster information assimilating abilities.
Some guidelines that might help in reading what I've written:
- I have shown complete disregard for correctness of grammar in this blog. I just think my distortion of words and writing rules puts my thoughts across better. In avoids interpretationary errors.
See what I mean?
- I like inventing words. In going through the blog you'll come across words like geniusness, brain-paragliding, peachimonia and interpretationary.
I expect to get some sort of award for my unparalleled contribution to the English Language any time now.
- I sort of 'wasted' the first 25 years of my life in pursuit of an investment banking job and got it. In London. And then I hated it. And I quit. Even though it's been awhile, I talk a LOT about it.
I don’t know why.
- I like to think my brain has a personality of it's own.
Almost like a sane version of Multiple Personality Disorder.
Actually, it's quite fun.
I totally recommend it.
- I, sometimes, pretend I'm a big shot blogger with lots of readers.
And I also pretend that what I write saves lives.
It keeps me on my toes.
As they say, great power. Great responsibility.
- I like drawing even though I'm not that good at it.
Oh who am I kidding... I love drawing stuff and I love the way I draw.
Coloring them is my favoritest part.
I'm 27 years old.
You got a problem with that?
- I'm not sure the above bullet point is technically a guideline. And I'm not sure it will help in reading my blog.
But when I started this list, I thought I should have at least 10 bullet points.
- Just 2 more bullet points to go….
- One more.
The feeling of accomplishment when you achieve what you set out to do.