September 7, 2011

Life Saver No.1

So as a part of the Pious Hippie life-saving programme, I would like to present my first guest post - on my best friend's blog.

Which of these is the most likely to save lives?
The person who guesses correctly, will get the rare opportunity to rub their smartness in everyone's faces!
.
.
.
You're welcome.

  1. A sentimental, cloyingly sweet list of the ways I love my best friend.
  2. A slideshow of photographs of our college life - with the acoustic version of 'Summer of '69' playing in the background.
  3. A pasta recipe.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yea… I know. 
My question sort of gave it away.

Pasta saves my life once every week.
Or maybe once in every two weeks, if I'm on a diet.
.
.
.
It would save my life everyday, if I had my way.
But I don't.
I don't have my way.
.
.
.
Stupid slow metabolism.
Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

For those who picked option A, you were close.

All I can say is, she is my soul mate.
I got dibs on that designation.

I'm not sure where that leaves V… 
her husband.
***

Creative Commons License
The Pious Hippie by Ms. Pious Hippie is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.